Friday, November 7, 2008

SNOW

They are saying it might be here to stay for a while now. You should have seen my little guys reaction this morning. I opened his curtain before waking him. He was so excited to see the snow out the window. He couldn't wait to leave for school so he could walk in it. Luckily, its not sticking to the road or driveway so at least I do not have to shovel yet. My 14 yr old signed up for basketball yesterday. I'm still hopeing they don't come to him and say he can't be on the team for grades. We will know soon if he makes the team or not. I'm praying he does. Its going to be so busy though with basketball starting in Nov it goes thru march, then wrestling for the little one which is dec thru jan. Exciting and fun and lots of pictures for mom to scrap as well. Guess I need to start looking for wrestling scrapbook supplies in purple and gold. Plus basketball supplies in purple and gold too. I so hope he gets on the team , he's worked so hard at his bb skills for the last 3 years. I hope his grades do not stop him. It will be such a disappointment for us and I now him. Even though I do realize it will be his own fault. *sigh*

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tyler makes the basketball team. I know that he really loves that sport. Those grades seem to 'get in the way' of a lot of things don't they! lol I hope he is making the grades he needs also!

Purple and Gold! Those are our school colors also. How fun!