Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday again!

We had a good weekend. I took the boys ice skating for their first time ever on Sunday. Both boys have said they did not want to try ice skating when we had converstations about going. We had our cousin Stephanie come to help me with the boys. They ended up not needing much help. They didn't have the size for tyler in skates though and his were 2 sizes too small poor guy. He did try it though and when I can get him some decent skates he will go again. Zach took to it like a fish in water. He didn't want to let of Stephanie at first but by the end he was jumping up a foot off the ground and landing fine, he skated backwards and was learning a hockey stop. lol I managed to not fall on my behind and enjoyed it as well. By the end of the 2 hours, Zach wanted to start ice skating lessons.

Tonite is the mandatory parents meeting for high school basketball. I'm still praying and hoping that Tyler will actually be on the team. Until I see him bring home the uniform and show up to practices which start on Nov 24th. I'm still going to worry he's not on it and that he's going to get called in and told he can't play I sure hope that does not happen though.

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

Ice Skating! How fun.. Fun for OTHERS, mind you, but not for me! Oi. I kill myself everytime I try!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the basketball also!