I'm still waiting for school to start. We did open house last night. Where Tyler got his official schedule and locker number/combo, check out his teachers in his new classes. I have to say this will probably be a very hard Trimester for him. He has Cell Biology,Geometry, Health, Spanish, English. I sure hope he doesn't get to frustated and will be able to maintain some good grades. He says he can though. 2nd Trimester he gets a break though Spanish 2, History (which he likes), team sports PE class, Weight training another PE Class, and Biological systems. School starts for him on Wed of next week! I'm looking forward to it because the boys are bored and need some structure again. I'm dreading though because of the fight over doing homework, turning it in, etc..... Zach met his teacher and has several old friends in his class so he is okay with that. He is not excited about going back to school, Tyler is surprisingly. We took a load of supplies for Zach and the teacher had a list at her front door of exactly what to do when we arrive. Go put this here and that there, grab some books put his name on then put in desk, put name on a locker he picks out.
I'm ready for some peace and quiet in my days but will miss hanging out with the boys as well.
Zach starts on Tuesday , Tyler Wed because of the 9th graders coming in get the school to themselves the first day on Tuesday to find their way around before the upperclasses start putting them in bathrooms and trashcans! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment