Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday once again!

Is it me or does time seem to fly us by more quickly these days? I can't believe another month will be over in 1 more day. The kids school year is coming to an end again way to quickly! lol

I have over 100 pictures printed and waiting for me to pick up this weekend. In the hopes I will pull out some scrap items and scrap this week. It seems like ages since I've done some fun pages.
It will just be the kids and I for most of the week, as dh is going on a business trip. I'm so jealous that I can't go, as he is headed for much warmer weather out in Calif.

It is the big UFC fight night on Saturday night at our house. My favorite fighter is set to show his stuff. Dh has some friends coming to watch as well as my son has a friend coming to watch it on pay per view here. It should be a fun socializing evening!

I hope all my friends have a great weekend.

No comments: