Monday, October 13, 2008

our weekend


We had a great weekend. Zach got 2 touchdowns and blocked one from the other team on saturday. His last game is tuesday evening its a make up game. Next up wrestling Im still not sure I want my baby scrappleing with other boys but well , I guess he does that anyways with his friends and brother.
This is a picture of my dog Roscoe and his new buddy Maverick. Maverick is dh's cousin dog. They have started bringing him over when we watch monday night football together and these 2 run laps around the living room.
Dh's other cousin was in town for a football game this weekend, so the 2 brothers and their wife/girlfriend (one isn't married) came over for dinner last night. Along with Maverick. It was so nice to have a big family dinner and conversation and of course to watch the 2 dogs running. We had them in the back yard and they were going wild running. We haven't had family dinners like that except for Thanksgiving or Xmas' so it was so fun. I hope we get to do it a lot more too.
today is a rainy, want to get back in bed kind of Monday. The boys only have school for 3 days this week, they have thursday and friday off. I sure hope the rain doesn't knock all the leaves off the tree's I'd like to get a few more fall pictures for this year.

1 comment:

Kim :) said...

GOO Zach! Great job. :) Sounds like a nice weekend. I hope you can enjoy those family dinners more often now also!