Let's see life in MN is not to boring to say the least. Got up yesterday morning and it was raining and almost 40 Degree's. After being in the teens it was a warm change. Well, by 2pm in the afternoon it had gone down to 15 degree's and snowing and wind blowing. By Monday morning it is now -7 degree's with the windchill factor at -30 Are they crazy! Am I crazy? I'm the one who lives here now! lol It is darn COLD!
I love the white look outside though. :)
This week is supposed to be busy with starting and finishing my xmas shopping. I have til Thursday to have it all done. For my 2 boys living at home, my older 2 boys, my DIL and Grandson. Plus, get all the groceries and menu's planned for the end of this week til after xmas.
Yes, my boys will all be home for a visit to have an early xmas together. I can't wait to have everyone here. The little guys don't know their big brother's are coming and my second boy doesn't have any idea his older brother will be here either. The oldest comes in on thursday to surprise the younger ones when they get home from school. The next boy and his family all come on friday and will sure be surprised to see his older brother as he thinks he can't come.
I'm excited. Haven't seen them since may of 2007.
Which brings me back to all that I need to get done. Of course, that all got put on hold for today. My littlest one complained of tummy ache and is now laying on the couch instead of being at school. Plus the wind chill factor is enough to keep me in for another day. So now I'm down to 3 days to make menu, figure out gifts, purchase said gifts, wrap, be ready for thursday and the weekend. Oh and get an appointment made for a family picture while they are all here. Along with the fact that I need to finish scrapbooking 2 Christmas calenders and get them mailed off this week as well.
I've been told Tyler will have his first basketball game this Saturday. Finally, after being ineligible for grades for the first 2 weeks, he will finally get to strut his stuff on the court. I can't wait to go watch him and take pictures. Luckily, his brothers will be here to watch and its in town so easy to get to.
Zach will also get to s how off his wrestling skills while his brothers will be here.
Okay, back to cleaning house so I can at least get most of that work done for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment